Less Perfection - More Authenticity

This phrase is everything right now. I am dropping so many stories, and it's liberating. Sometimes it's very scary if I feel that those stories were what my identity was sitting on.

But my real story, is that I am doing great just as is. I don't need to suffer inside of thoughts or negative beliefs. I have the opportunity to alchemize these hard feelings and thoughts and behaviors, transform them into loving kindness to self and the world around me.

That's the really beautiful thing about energy and how it works. It can be transformed, even in an instant. It's ok if sometimes, it feels extra sticky to drop those stories. Like, it's a piece of gum we're trying to throw out the window, and it just sticks to our finger no matter how hard we're whipping our hand around. It's ok for us to pull over on the road, and methodically unstick it off of our fingers so to speak...

Come into reality as slowly or immediately as you need. You will find peace and clarity and pure love here. It's ok if you need to be in the storm for a bit no matter how big or small it is. The storms are held right here in grace, too.

Comments